Thursday, February 21, 2013

DmC : Devil May Cry



DMC: Devil May Cry

if you've been waiting for this one game, one of the best action games, from first Devil My Cry to Devil My Cary 2, Devil My Cry 3 and Devil My Cry 4, Capcom saw the opportunity in the game Devil My Cry, then Capcom also released Devil My Cry again under the name DMC: Devil My Cry, an abbreviated title.

DMC: Devil My Cry is in stores January 15th, 2013 and it was already Game Demo can be downloaded for free, DMC: Devil My Cry, Dante still use figures, we'll see how Dante again, will bring a surprise to gamers that play them, this game became popular in 2013's.


Definitely a lot of features and improvements of this game, the graphics are improved, the system updated, amazing action, combos, skill diverse, powerful and terrifying bosses, more dramatic story and new characters that appear, in the DMC: Devil My Cry will be different from the Devil My Cry before, certainly more exciting and challenging.



a suggestion for gamers who love action, DMC: Devil My Cry has a very riveting action, speed and agility as well as stunning images with splashes of blood and the effects of weapons, incredible combo, you will not get bored playing it.



This Demo Trailer DmC : Devil My Cry :


Let's play and try not to be a Devil!
you can download and buy in Official Website DMC : Devil My Cry 
*this game can be played on PC,Xbox 360,Playstation 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment