Saturday, February 16, 2013

First Blood Information About My Blog

Hunter X Gamer


Bismillahirohmanirohim

Alhamdulillah, tonight I have created a blog with the theme of the game, enough to make this blog takes time, because I was confused determine the name of this blog, but before I've got a name that I want to make a name for this blog, it is not unexpected that name already exists owner, would not want me to change a little name, which originally was a Hunter X Game to Hunter X Gamer :D, lol, it's okay, this name may be blessed.

My goal is to make this blog to share info about the game, because one of my hobbies is playing the game, so it does not hurt me to make this blog while sharing knowledge, good information and knowledge in this blog can be useful and beneficial to all gamers.

This blog uses the English language, there is something wrong?, Yes :D, because I am Indonesian, my ability to speak English is still lacking, there is still much to learn, to create English-language blog is hopefully my skills in the English language will be growing, even though I'm writing this article using google translate, lol, thanks google :D, I hope I can be self-sufficient future for writing English-language articles were more qualified.

There are so many factors that favor for me to create a blog, among others, I can learn a lot about how to write, not only write, but write in English, it is a thing that you could say 'WOW', lol :D, I was able to get a lot science is the search for material for an article in my blog, the search for information and knowledge then me for using intermediaries blog, and I do not deny one of my reasons for creating a blog is to earn money on the blog, I've also used to have a blog, but over time, I no longer use the blog, and now I am creating a new blog, to make it more fresh and have new spirit to create a blog.

Hopefully this blog can get a blessing from Allah for everything I do will come back to Allah, my goal was to earn a living here because of Allah, sharing knowledge, seek his fortune, reducing the burden on the elderly, may be truly blessed, hopefully this heart always sincere whatever I do, just purely for Allah ameen :D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment